Manguard Plus are currently seeking to recruit an experienced HR Administrator who will
provide HR administration services to the HR department.
• Liaising with suppliers in managing stock controls.
• Undertake ordering, storage and supply of uniforms.
• Receiving, reconciling and approving invoices for uniforms
• Check and confirm all incoming orders and follow up on backorders to closure.
• Managing the initial issue and recording of uniforms to new starters
• Managing the issuing and recording of replenishment uniform to all staff.
• Ensure all uniform allocations are entered on HR System.
• Process uniform returns and destroying or dry cleaning as required.
• Update and maintain uniform and cost allocation spreadsheets.
• Any new uniform related requirements in line with future business development
• Receipt and distribution/sending of incoming/outgoing mail.
• Scheduled maintenance/upkeep of the coffee machine.
• Organising visitor refreshments as required.
• Ordering stationary supplies and processing upon receipt.
• To provide cover, where needed, within the HR department
• Assist in the development of the HR systems, and general upkeep of the HR
· Previous experience as a HR Administrator is essential.
· IT proficient and experience in using different software and systems.
· Be very organised and excellent attention to detail.
· Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and prioritise.
· Be proactive and have good telephone manner.
If you would like to become a member of our team and meet the minimum requirements above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org