Manguard Plus are currently seeking to recruit an experienced HR Generalist who will work
within the HR department to fully support the team.
HR Generalist – 6-month Contract (Covering Maternity Leave) with an opportunity to
progress within the department and become a permanent member of the Manguard Plus
Location: Naas, Kildare
This role will suit a candidate who has a strong HR administrative background and the ability
to deal with multiple duties.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
Maintenance of our in-house systems – inputting and maintenance of all employee
information to include:
• Recording of all leave/absences, – holidays, sick leave, parental, maternity, etc.
• Inputting new starter information
• PSA (Security License) updates
• Work permits
• All other personnel information
• Maintenance of HR files ensuring filing completed and up to date.
• Other HR Administrative tasks and ad hoc projects as requested.
The person & skills required:
• Ideally 3 years HR experience.
• Ability to work with a high-volume workload & working to deadlines
• Excellent PC skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively in a
professional manner with all levels of the business.
• Excellent numerical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
• Good time management skills, the ability to manage a busy workload and meet
• A high degree of discretion and the ability to work with sensitive and confidential
• A positive attitude, the ability to take ownership and responsibility for the
completion of tasks and the ability to take and demonstrate initiative.
Interviews will take place in the month of February.
If you would like to become a member of our team and meet the minimum requirements above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org