Static Guard in Dublin 8
3 week rolling roster : Shift cycle is weekend days and 1 midweek night / weekend nights and 1 midweek night / 3 midweek nights, off every 3rd weekend.
18:00-08:00 weeknights and 20:00-08:00/08:00-20:00 weekends.
- Be flexible to work nights/weekends.
- Have a PSA licence.
- Valid GNIB/IRP card if non-EEA National.
- Ability to work under own initiative essential.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- General security duties.
- Dealing with emergencies and liaising with Gardaí if necessary.
- Report all incidents, accidents and emergencies.
- Regular Health & Safety Checks of all areas.
- To provide an open and consistent communication interface between the Client and Management.
- To be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully adhere to onsite procedures and policies.
- Using identification and access systems.
Applications: If you would like to become a member of our team and meet the minimum requirements above, please upload your CV.
If you would like to become a member of our team and meet the minimum requirements above, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
#securityofficer #psalicense #customerservice #dublinjob #carreropportunity #herehiring #excellentworkplace #security #joinourteam