- Be flexible to work nights/weekends.
- Have a PSA licence.
- Valid GNIB/IRP card if non-EEA National.
- Ability to work under own initiative essential.
- Ability to handle typical and crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- General security duties.
- Dealing with emergencies and liaising with Gardaí if necessary.
- Report all incidents, accidents and emergencies.
- Regular Health & Safety Checks of all areas.
- To provide an open and consistent communication interface between the Client and Management.
- To be fully aware of all emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Fully adhere to onsite procedures and policies.
- Using identification and access systems.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €12.05 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
If you would like to become a member of our team and meet the minimum requirements above, please send your CV to: email@example.com
#Security Officer #PSA license #customer service #Dublin job #Carrer opportunity #he’re hiring #excellent work place #Security #Join our team